Every lady who follows the latest fashion trends can’t remain indifferent about the idea to emphasize her style with gems. As you know, every season has its own tendencies. If you want to comply with the latest ones, look through the list of fall 2013 jewelry trends and choose the pieces that will accentuate your beauty.
1. An oversize of gems is considered to be one of the most popular jewelry trends in fall, 2013. You can observe this tendency in chic necklaces by Michael Kors, chains by Karl Lagerfeld (Chanel), metal cuffs by Giambattista Valli as well as earrings by Olivier Rousteing (Balmain) and Jean Paul Gaultier. As ornaments are meant to attract attention of the surrounding people, manufacturing them in an oversize seems to be a reasonable idea, doesn’t it?
2. Jewelry of various geometric shapes is among the 2013 fall trends as well. I am charmed with mineral necklaces by Céline as they can add extraordinary elements to your appearance and help you stand out against the background of people wearing classic gems. Don’t misunderstand me! I adore classics, but occasionally I want to put on something unusual in its design and surprise my friends.
3. Medallions will always be in demand among glamorous ladies and this autumn isn’t an exception. The usage of these ornaments is one of the latest jewelry trends in 2013. It is manifested in luxurious chains by Tomas Maier (Bottega Veneta) and Riccardo Tisci (Givenchy). Do you want to have the picture of someone you love or miss each time you leave the house? If you do, these accessories are the first things you should try on this autumn.
4. Golden gems also represent one of the fall 2013 jewelry trends. If you belong to the elite of our society, keeping an eye on your appearance is an integral part of your style. Obtain golden brooches by Fausto Puglisi (Emanuel Ungaro) and ear cuffs by Chloé to make sure you look elegant at all the dinner and evening parties you attend.
5. An animal jewelry trend of 2013 will be appreciated by ladies interested in the wildlife of our planet. If you are one of them, consider an option of purchasing insect brooches by Alber Elbaz (Lanvin), turquoise necklaces by Oscar de la Renta as well as serpent earrings and eagle necklaces by Roberto Cavalli. The jewelry design of their 2013 collections will impress everyone you meet.
6. The punk style notable for its chains, nails, and skulls is another jewelry trend of 2013. Fans of hard music won’t remain indifferent about bracelets by Hedi Slimane (Saint Laurent), barbed earrings by Rodarteear, and nails by Versace. Choose the accessory that will accentuate your unique style this autumn!
The jewelry fashion of 2013 is abundant in so many stunning gems, that I can’t even choose the one I prefer. I think I am in love with all of them! Don’t you feel the same, ladies? Do you known any other fall 2013 jewelry trends that should be added to this list? Share your knowledge with us in comments, please!